Bright Ortho OFFICE UPDATES • September 29, 2021
1. As a patient or employee, if you have any of the symptoms or signs of COVID we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment or not come into work.
2. If you have not been vaccinated and were in close contact with a COVID positive person (close contact meaning, no mask and close contact for longer than 15 minutes), we ask that you isolate for 7 days. If you choose to get a COVID test, you can on day 3-5. Self-monitor for symptoms. If you have been vaccinated then you can just self-monitor for the next few days. It is recommended you wear a mask when in close quarters with other people.
3. We are still screening our patients. Taking their temperatures and asking them to wear a mask.
4. We are limiting the amount of people in the waiting room, so please stay in your car if you can.
5. The office will still be chilly- it gets pretty hot wearing the proper PPE.
Close contact with COVID positive person (within 6 feet for longer than 15 minutes):
Vaccinated - If you show no symptoms, wear a mask and monitor yourself for symptoms. It is recommended that you still get tested.
Not Vaccinated - Isolate for 14 days after first exposure to COVID positive exposure, suggested to get tested with or without symptoms.
What is the CDC’s stance on face coverings in workplace?
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings as a protective measure in addition to social distancing (i.e., staying at least 6 feet away from others). Cloth face coverings may be especially important when social distancing is not possible or feasible based on working conditions. A cloth face covering may reduce the amount of large respiratory droplets that a person spreads when talking, sneezing, or coughing
*We are not allowed to tell patients or other employees who has been or hasn’t been vaccinated. If a patient asks just state we are taking all of proper precautions to ensure everybody is safe. We are not requiring our employees to be vaccinated. We are not requiring our patients to be vaccinated.
We ask if you have any signs or symptoms of the COVID virus to stay home.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Domestic Travel during a pandemic:
Fully Vaccinated - Wear a mask during travel. After travel, self-monitor for symptoms, isolate, and get tested if symptoms develop.
Not Vaccinated - Gets tested 1-3 days prior to travel. Wear a mask. Avoid crowds. After you return from travel, get tested 3-5 days after and stay home and self-quarantine for 7 days. (even if your test is negative, stay home for 7 days) Self monitor for symptoms.
Bright Ortho OFFICE UPDATES • MAY 4, 2020
Greetings Friends and Families!
We hope this letter finds everyone healthy, happy and prepared to ease back into regular routines. Much has changed since we saw you last. Everyone on the planet has been affected by COVID-19. We want to update you on our office, it’s measured re-opening timeline, and the steps we are taking to ensure we do everything possible to keep our patients and team healthy. Dr. Veit has been staying up to date on the wealth of continually changing information.
With the ADA guidelines now in place, we have begun scheduling our emergency/urgent patients to be seen in May. We plan to begin calling to schedule our routine patients over the next few weeks with a clinical start date of June 1st. We are planning on a first-canceled-first-rescheduled bases, so please allow us to call you. If you have an urgent concern- please don't hesitate to contact us.
Before the appointment:
For previous updates over the past few months, please reference our Facebook page.